Thursday, October 26, 2006
It lives and it wants to dance
Finally another post! I have been busy writing for my thesis, so sorry for the delay - It will happen again. Just got some new tracks which I thought I wanted to share with you:















The first one is a remix of The Ones' Picture Perfect by non other that Distortion Disco favorites The Rapture. A seriously funky track, that threatens to 'Gotta shake it 'till you break it down - Gotta brake it 'till you shake it down' - I don't believe you can have a better premise for a song than that. Soundwise it sounds a bit like Make it Happen by the Playgroup doing lines with Falco in some eighties disco in Warzaw. Released on the mighty ATOC.

The One - Picture Perfect (The Rapture Hush Hush Remix)
Get it here















Second song is a minimal workout by another favorite of this blog - Michael Mayer. I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, this man can do no wrong! A really good minimal techno song from the excellent compilation of Paul Kalkbrenner tracks called Rework, released on Bpitch.

Paul Kalkbrenner - Feature Me (Michael Mayer Remix)
Get it here
posted by Niall Quinn @ 8:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is my favorite blog ever. No lie.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 



About DD

About the music or anything else:

All MP3's are for sample purposes only, and will be taken down immediately upon request. They will remain up for approximately 1 week by default. Please buy records and support artists. We need music dammit! If you have any music that you feel would be in the taste of this blog send it to Distortion Disco

Name: Niall Quinn
Home: Dublin, Denmark
See my complete profile

Previous Distortion
Archives
Blog Hype Heaven
Pop Culture
Other music



Locations of visitors to this page



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?