Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Dang Dang Dang
Today just a small quicky with Danish band Oh No Ono. 80's disco rock funk merger with quirky synths! Hurrah! Having not read alot of Danish music mags the last year I can't tell you that much about them. Apparently they are from the northern part of Jylland/Jütland and went to the same school. That's all I'm sorry to say.

I highly recommend looking further into their music though!

Here is, I think, current single Practical Money Skills for Life - sounds like let's dance trying to cover an obscure Prince B-side. That is meant in the best way possible! Enjoy:

Oh No Ono - Practical Money Skills for Life
Get more skills here

**********
Bonus: download the video for the great song Keeping Warm in Cold Country, also by Oh No Ono of course.

Labels:

posted by Niall Quinn @ 10:49 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Duncan said…

    Hi Martin,

    I adore this song, and would love it as an MP3, but I can't find it anywhere to buy online, and the link from this post is now not working. Do you reckon you could send me the mp3 by email? I'd be hugely grateful..


    My email address is radio.edit@gmail.com.

    Huge thanks

    Duncan
    http://www.whoneedsradio.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 



About DD

About the music or anything else:

All MP3's are for sample purposes only, and will be taken down immediately upon request. They will remain up for approximately 1 week by default. Please buy records and support artists. We need music dammit! If you have any music that you feel would be in the taste of this blog send it to Distortion Disco

Name: Niall Quinn
Home: Dublin, Denmark
See my complete profile

Previous Distortion
Archives
Blog Hype Heaven
Pop Culture
Other music



Locations of visitors to this page



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?