Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Next time I'll get you Gadget!
The rain is pouring down. I walk faster just wanna get home - have the feeling someone is following me. I look over my shoulder, but no one is there. What the fuck is this? I try to take a shortcut down a small alley way, I jump some puddles, looking nervouesly at a homeless guy sitting against the wall. . . . Aaargh... The feeling of metal in my gut. Something is pounding my intestines to pieces, I get pushed over, my ears start to go deaf (or am I actually hearing the sound of electronic heaven?) - I slump over and see a person stepping into a Ferrari Testarose down the end of the alley. Fuck, he got me again - Next time I'll get SebastiAn!

Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive (SebastiAn Remix)

Re-up'ed on Zshare Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive (SebastiAn Remix)
see Mr. Kavinsky here and buy it here

I have set a trap - this time he is mine! The subway station is covered, I have surveillance, I am wearing earplugs, the station is empty, he is comming, he is finished! Waiting nervously in a dark corner of the station I notice him walking casually down the stairs - He will never know what hit him. I sneak closer, he is unaware of his imminent demise. I raise my sonic blaster - ZOOOOM everything goes dark - I am hurled to the floor - The trains run by the station at insane speeds. Lights is on again he is gone! So close. . . I look at what my surveillance cameras can tell me. . . One of them shows SebastiAn, me close behind, and then what appears to be like some sort of sonic boom going out from the gut of this sneaky French devil. Fzzzzz the camera only shows noize...

Editors - Camera (SebastiAn Remix)
Re-Up'ed on Zshare - Editors - Camera (SebastiAn Remix)
get the Editors single here

Labels: , ,

posted by Niall Quinn @ 10:03 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 



About DD

About the music or anything else:

All MP3's are for sample purposes only, and will be taken down immediately upon request. They will remain up for approximately 1 week by default. Please buy records and support artists. We need music dammit! If you have any music that you feel would be in the taste of this blog send it to Distortion Disco

Name: Niall Quinn
Home: Dublin, Denmark
See my complete profile

Previous Distortion
Archives
Blog Hype Heaven
Pop Culture
Other music



Locations of visitors to this page



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?