Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Roskilde Festival Preview 4
Musically nothing divides Denmark like Alphabeat. The true pop affectionados love them for their impecable take on pop in the late 00's and the rockists hate them for their unpretentious take on a highschool band. I like them so I guess that makes me fit into the first group somewhere.

They are a definete must see at this years Roskilde. I highly encourage you to lay down your rockist arms and enjoy the nice side of life. This is in pop terms as good as it gets (Sorry, You'll always be number one Kylie, but these guys (and girl) are really good).

Alphabeat - Boyfriend (UK/International version)
Alphabeat - Touching me touching you

I cannot recommend their album enough and there's even a bonus disc these days - get it here

Labels: ,

posted by Niall Quinn @ 5:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 



About DD

About the music or anything else:

All MP3's are for sample purposes only, and will be taken down immediately upon request. They will remain up for approximately 1 week by default. Please buy records and support artists. We need music dammit! If you have any music that you feel would be in the taste of this blog send it to Distortion Disco

Name: Niall Quinn
Home: Dublin, Denmark
See my complete profile

Previous Distortion
Archives
Blog Hype Heaven
Pop Culture
Other music



Locations of visitors to this page



Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?